« Contents / Database
The metadata database contains four custom schema’s. These are used and defined as follows:
- procfwk - the core schema housing all objects used by the orchestrator during an execution of the framework.
- procfwkHelpers - this schema house database objects used for development and to help users of the framework edit metadata. Nothing from this schema is used at runtime.
- procfwkTesting - used to support the NUnit testing project included as part of the processing framework solution. Objects in this schema wrap up other database calls to make testing easier.
- procfwkReporting - this schema mainly houses database views that are consumed by Power BI for the purpose of creating operational dashboards on top of the framework execution logs.
- dbo - the database default dbo schema is used for generic objects or objects that may otherwise need a separate security configuration. For example, the service principals table.